Web Design Terms & Conditions
- All material provided to us during the production of your site will not be returned or retained unless otherwise requested.
- Domain names specified when signing up are not confirmed until your site goes live. Availability checker is only an indication of potential availability and is in no way a guarantee.
- The copyright and observation of other third party copyrighted material is the responsibility of the contracted client and not that of i-core2 Ltd.
- A small ‘Website Design by i-core2’ link will appear at the bottom of your website’s pages. This helps us promote our services. We may remove this on request however a small additional fee will apply.
- We reserve the right to use all designs produced during the production process in our portfolio of work.
- Statistics provided by i-core2 Ltd may be subject to some distortion.
- To cancel your account you must contact write to head office or contact email@example.com. Notice of 30 days must be given for cancellation. Any payment due within that 30 day period may still be charged and is not refundable.
- Your cancellation is not confirmed until we contact you to confirm so. This is to ensure we have received your request and the account has been closed.
- You can cancel your account while your website is being built and only forfeit the non-refundable deposit payment. If however you wish to cancel once your website mock up / initial design has been produced, you will then be liable for the full balance of the website build and any other fees accumulated during the build process.
- All invoices are to be paid within 30 days of issue unless otherwise stated. Initial payments/deposits on all service e.g. website design, logo design etc are non-refundable.
- If you have opted to pay monthly, your monthly payments will start immediately after you have signed up. This fee repeats every month thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
- If you have opted to pay annually, your annual payments are due on the anniversary of your sign up date. The first annual payment is due when you sign up unless agreed otherwise. This fee repeats every year thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
- To be very clear your ongoing fee automatically renews each month / year unless you cancel your services in advance of the renewal date.
- We reserve the right to pass on any charges we incur as a result of late, declined payments.
- Late payments will be subject to a £15 late payment fee.
- Should payments remain unpaid we will write to you giving 14 days notice to pay. If payment is not made within that time-frame a final £25 late payment fee will applied and the case may be referred for collection through the courts.
- In the unlikely event that a website build takes longer than 6 months where the delay is largely due to a client’s failure to provide required information and we have requested multiple times for that information we may request and require the outstanding balance of any invoice for that service to be paid in full.
- If commissioning an ecommerce website, please note that we do not usually add all your products due to time constraints when building your site. We start the process and give guidance for the client to take over the adding of new products.
- We retain the copyright on all materials produced e.g. logos, website designs, business cards until the entirety of the package signed up for is paid for. Once this is done, copyright of any design work is transferred to you.
- Reactivation of closed accounts through cancellation by the client or automatic cancellation due to non-payment, will be subject to £50 reactivation fee.
- Once an account is closed, we provide no guarantee that the service can be restored as data from inactive accounts is purged from our databases periodically.
- Face to face meetings are offered at our discretion and will incur additional fees.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions, you may contact us using the information below.
114 Northenden Rd
0161 291 1282