i-core2 LTD is Joining Ad Rank One LTD
i-core2 LTD is within a transition period where staff, operations and client's marketing subscriptions are being transferred to Ad Rank One LTD.
i-core2 have been collaborating with Ad Rank One for some years on many projects. So much so that it has now become appropriate to start putting everything we do together under the same roof.
By the 1st of May 2018, all i-core2 ongoing marketing subscription clients will have been migrated to Ad Rank One LTD (including their hosting accounts if they happen to have one included in their marketing subscription). Clients will benefit from having access to a larger, more experienced team of marketing professionals and more sophisticated marketing tools.
The exception to this are any i-core2 ongoing hosting or website maintenance only contracts (not signed up to any marketing subscriptions). Instead, these are being transferred to i-core2's sister company known as sitesforthesole.com.
Sitesforthesole.com is a low cost, fast-turnaround, streamlined web design service created by some of the team at i-core2. This service is to become it's own separate company once i-core2's services are retired. Sitesforthesole.com now has its own hosting service offered.
If you are reading this message, you will likely fall under one of the following five catagories:
1. Existing i-core2 marketing subscription client. If so, your new correspondence details are: email@example.com.
2. Previous i-core2 marketing subscription client or a new customer looking for marketing solutions. If so, please contact Ad Rank One sales here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Existing i-core2 hosting/website maintenance contract client. If so, your new correspondence details are: email@example.com.
4. Past web design customer who is not subscribed to any hosting or website maintenance package with us but requires website support or maintenance. If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and arrange for a quote for a one-off job or a website maintenance contract (subject to availability).
5. A new customer looking for a new website build. If so, please contact email@example.com for low cost solutions or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote for a larger scale web design project.
In accordance with GDPR Regulations, once all migrations are complete, all data stored on i-core2 systems and servers will be erased.
i-core2 LTD Refund and Cancelation Policy
Although the finer details of the terms and conditions between the three main services which i-core2 LTD offer may differ; hosting, web design and digital marketing, this statement is to underline that the i-core2 LTD refund and cancelation policy remains the same throughout.
i-core2 LTD require 30 days written notice via email or letter to head office to cancel an account. Any payments still due within 30 days after the cancelation date will still be collected. If a minimum term contract is in place, 30 days notice cannot be accepted until 30 days before the final date of the minimum term.
i-core2 LTD offer refunds at their own discretion. When evidence of an error on the part of i-core2 LTD is clear, i-core2 LTD may offer compensation of an amount to be agreed between i-core2 LTD and the customer. Should the situation in question warrant a full refund, for example, if the service had not been provided, i-core2 LTD will offer a refund for the full, or part of the service in question.
Some of i-core2 LTD services offer the option of paying a nonrefundable deposit for i-core2 LTD to begin the work with the remaining balance due upon completion. The buyer has the option to cancel this agreement at anytime but the original deposit will not be refunded. If cancelled, the buyer is not entitled to receive any of the work completed up to the point of cancelation.
Chargebacks / Disputes
i-core2 LTD endeavour to settle any disputes in a professional and considerate way. Any dispute or complaint must be sent in writing to email@example.com. i-core2 LTD will contact you and work with you to find the best solution for your needs.
However, in the event of i-core2 LTD receiving notice of a credit card chargeback, PayPal dispute, or otherwise similar means to draw funds paid on an active product and/or service i-core2 LTD will; IMMEDIATELY suspend the related services and products (this includes domains), mark the original invoice as unpaid and place an immediate cancellation request for ALL of the your products and services on your behalf.
i-core2 LTD Web Design Terms & Conditions
- All material provided to us during the production of your site will not be returned or retained unless otherwise requested.
- Domain names specified when signing up are not confirmed until your site goes live. Availability checker is only an indication of potential availability and is in no way a guarantee.
- The copyright and observation of other third party copyrighted material is the responsibility of the contracted client and not that of i-core2 Ltd.
- A small ‘Website Design by i-core2’ link will appear at the bottom of your website’s pages. This helps us promote our services. We may remove this on request however a small additional fee will apply.
- We reserve the right to use all designs produced during the production process in our portfolio of work.
- Statistics provided by i-core2 Ltd may be subject to some distortion.
- To cancel your account you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Notice of 30 days must be given for cancellation. Any payment due within that 30 day period may still be charged and is not refundable.
- Your cancellation is not confirmed until we contact you to confirm so. This is to ensure we have received your request and the account has been closed.
- You can cancel your account while your website is being built and only forfeit the non-refundable deposit payment. If however you wish to cancel once your website mock up / initial design has been produced, you will then be liable for the full balance of the website build and any other fees accumulated during the build process.
- All invoices are to be paid within 30 days of issue unless otherwise stated. Initial payments/deposits on all service e.g. website design, logo design etc are non-refundable.
- If you have opted to pay monthly, your monthly payments will start immediately after you have signed up. This fee repeats every month thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
- If you have opted to pay annually, your annual payments are due on the anniversary of your sign up date. The first annual payment is due when you sign up unless agreed otherwise. This fee repeats every year thereafter until you close your account through the cancellation method indicated above.
- To be very clear your ongoing fee automatically renews each month / year unless you cancel your services in advance of the renewal date.
- We reserve the right to pass on any charges we incur as a result of late, declined payments.
- Late payments will be subject to a £15 late payment fee.
- Should payments remain unpaid we will write to you giving 14 days notice to pay. If payment is not made within that time-frame a final £25 late payment fee will applied and the case may be referred for collection through the courts.
- In the unlikely event that a website build takes longer than 6 months where the delay is largely due to a client’s failure to provide required information and we have requested multiple times for that information we may request and require the outstanding balance of any invoice for that service to be paid in full.
- In the unlikely event that a website build takes longer than 6 months where the delay is largely due to a client’s failure to provide required information and we have requested multiple times for that information, whatever finished state the website/mockup website is in will be considered final and if not already live, will be sent to the client as a package file.
- If commissioning an ecommerce website, please note that we do not usually add all your products due to time constraints when building your site. We start the process and give guidance for the client to take over the adding of new products.
- A web design build package of any sort offered by i-core2 LTD does not guarantee successful transfer on to clients own domain. This is due to the large number of uncontrollable factors involved in transferring a website form a test area to another hosting account. i-core2 LTD will assist where feasible however, by default, this part of the process is not included within any website design packages we offer.
- A web design build package of any sort offered by i-core2 LTD does not guarantee successful integration with any third party web services including but not limited to payment gateways, email providers, content management systems, CRM’s, hosting. This is due to the large number of uncontrollable factors involved when integrating a website with such third party services. i-core2 LTD will assist where feasible however, by default, this part of the process is not included within any website design packages we offer.
- We retain the copyright on all materials produced e.g. logos, website designs, business cards until the entirety of the package signed up for is paid for. Once this is done, copyright of any design work is transferred to you.
- If a web design package has been included for free as part of an ongoing SEO campaign, when the minimum SEO term length is completed and paid in full, the web design package will be considered complete and paid in full.
- Reactivation of closed accounts through cancellation by the client or automatic cancellation due to non-payment, will be subject to £50 reactivation fee.
- Once an account is closed, we provide no guarantee that the service can be restored as data from inactive accounts is purged from our databases periodically.
- Face to face meetings are offered at our discretion and will incur additional fees.
Hosting Terms & Conditions
“Agreement” shall refer to the agreement between i-core2 and the Customer for the provision of Services by i-core2 to the Customer;
“Bandwidth” shall refer to the rate of data transmission in bits per second, using i-core2 equipment;
“Confidential Information” shall refer to information which is identified as confidential or proprietary by either party or the nature of which is clearly confidential or proprietary;
“Customer” shall refer to You, an individual or entity which has accepted these Terms of Service;
“Fees” shall refer to the fees for the Services, the pricing of which is as shown on i-core2.com;
“Intellectual Property Rights” shall refer to any and all patents, trademarks, service marks, copyright, know-how, design rights, or any other intellectual or similar rights, whether or not registrable in any country, together with all or any goodwill relating to the same;
“Services” shall mean hosting;
“i-core2” shall refer to i-core2 LTD, a company registered in England and Wales, whose company number is 09538965. i-core2 is the trading name of i-core2 LTD;
“You”;, “Your”; and grammatical variants thereof shall mean you, any other entity which has an ownership or other beneficial interest in you, or any other entity in which you have an ownership or beneficial interest.
1. SERVER USE
1.1 i-core2 does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers: Illegal Material – This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any UK legislation. Adult Material – Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of i-core2. i-core2 does not allow pirated software, ROMS, emulators, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. This also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
2. UNRESTRICTED BANDWIDTH POLICY
2.1 High Bandwidth usage: i-core2 offers an unrestricted use policy by maintaining very large ratios of Bandwidth per customer. In rare cases, i-core2 may find a customer to be using server resources to such an extent that he or she may jeopardise server performance and resources for other customers. In such instances, i-core2 reserves the right to impose the High Resource User Policy for the consideration of all customers.
3. HIGH RESOURCE USER POLICY
3.1 Resources are defined as Bandwidth, processor utilization or disk space. i-core2 may implement the following policy to its sole discretion: when a website is found to be monopolising the resources available, i-core2 reserves the right to suspend that server immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers.
4. FEES & PAYMENT TERMS
4.1 All Fees for Services are payable in advance and are non-refundable;
4.2 All Fees must be paid in UK Pounds Sterling, and all prices are quoted net of Value Added Tax (VAT) unless stated;
4.3 Although i-core2 reserves the right to change the prices for the Services at any time, all pricing is guaranteed for the period of the prepayment. Any changes to the prices of Services will be clearly communicated to Customers prior to their application, with one month’s notice being given for such changes. Notice will be served via email, to the primary email address held on the Customer’s i-core2 account;
4.4 Any additional hosted domains will be cancelled if the primary hosting package fees are not paid regardless of the additional hosted domains invoice and/or renewal date;
4.5 Customers are required to maintain a valid credit/ debit card and email address on their account at all times. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of Your account;
4.6 i-core2 will suspend access and/or cancel an account which: (i) contains invalid or fraudulent details; (ii) initiates a credit/ debit card chargeback.
5. TERM & TERMINATION
5.1 The term of service for all annually billed Services is annual, and the term of service for all biennially billed Services is biennial;
5.2 The term of service for all monthly billed Services, is monthly;
5.3 In order to ensure continuity of service, i-core2 operates an auto renewal policy on all the Services it provides to Customers. Upon expiration of Your initial term, Your Services shall be automatically renewed for the same period as Your initial term, at which point i-core2 shall charge the credit/ debit card held on Your account;
5.4 YOU AGREE THAT YOU THE CUSTOMER ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR SERVICES ARE RENEWED AND/OR REGISTERED, AND THAT i-core2 SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE RENEWAL AND/OR REGISTRATION OR ANY ATTEMPT TO RENEW AND/OR REGISTER THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY FAILURE OR ERRORS IN RENEWING AND/OR REGISTERING OR ATTEMPTING TO RENEW AND/OR REGISTER THE SERVICES;
5.5 If customers do not wish to renew a product/service, they will need to change the Auto Renew status of that product/service to Off before the product renewal date via Manage Renewals in their Account Control Panel.
5.6 i-core2 reserves the right to terminate a Customer’s Agreement at any time. In this event, You will be entitled to a pro-rata refund based on the unexpired term of service, unless You have contravened these Terms of Service, in which case You may not be entitled to a refund;
5.7 i-core2 shall have the right to terminate this Agreement immediately should the Customer fail to make advance payment for any Service, when such payment becomes due to i-core2;
5.8 Special offers are only available to new customers and are not available to order for existing customers via their Account Control Panel. Special offers are limited to one per unique customer.
5.9 Either party may terminate this Agreement by giving notice in writing to the other party if the other party (i) is in material breach of this Agreement and fails to remedy such breach within 30 days of the receipt of a request in writing to remedy such breach, such request setting out the breach and indicating that failure to remedy the breach may result in termination of the Agreement, (ii) becomes the subject of a voluntary arrangement under Part 1 of the Insolvency Act 1986, (iii) is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986, (iv) has a receiver, liquidator or administrator appointed over all or part of its assets or income or (v) has ceased to trade.
6.1 To cancel your account you must contact write to head office or contact email@example.com. Notice of 30 days must be given for cancellation. Any payment due within that 30 day period may still be charged and is not refundable. However, upgrading/downgrading between plans can happen anytime.
6.2 Customers will not be entitled to cancel any Service if there are outstanding payments associated with that Service.
7. DISCLAIMERS AND WARRANTIES
7.1 i-core2 does not back up Your data/website and whilst every attempt would be made in the unlikely event of any corruption or hardware failure, i-core2 cannot guarantee to be able to replace lost data. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by i-core2 and its employees;
7.2 i-core2 makes no warranties or representations that any service will be uninterrupted or error-free. You accept all services provided hereunder “as is” without warranty of any kind;
7.3 All implied conditions, warranties and terms (whether express or implied by statute, common law, custom or otherwise) including, but not limited to, those relating to the exercise of reasonable care and skill, fitness for purpose and satisfactory quality (where applicable) are hereby excluded in relation to each of the services to be provided hereunder to the fullest extent permitted by law;
7.4 i-core2 shall not be liable for any services or products to be supplied by any third party;
7.5 i-core2 shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by You arising out of or in connection with any breach of this Agreement by You or any act, misrepresentation, error or omission made by You or on Your behalf;
7.6 i-core2 will not be liable for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of profit, revenue, data or goodwill howsoever arising suffered by You or for any wasted management time or failure to make anticipated savings or liability You incur to any third party arising in any way in connection with this Agreement or otherwise whether or not such loss has been discussed by the parties pre-contract or for any account for profit, costs or expenses arising from such damage or loss;
7.7 No matter how many claims are made and whatever the basis of such claims, i-core2’s maximum aggregate liability to You under or in connection with this Agreement in respect of any direct loss (or any other loss to the extent that such loss is not excluded by other provisions in this Agreement) whether such claim arises in contract or in tort shall not exceed a sum equal to twice the fees paid by You for the services in relation to which Your claim arises during the 12 month period prior to such claim;
7.8 None of the clauses herein shall apply so as to restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of i-core2, its employees or its sub-contractors;
7.9 i-core2 shall not be liable for any interruptions to the services or outages arising directly or indirectly from (i) interruptions to the flow of data to or from the internet, (ii) changes, updates or repairs to the network or software which it uses as a platform to provide the services, (iii) the effects of the failure or interruption of services provided by third parties, (iv) factors outside of i-core2’s reasonable control, (v) Your actions or omissions (including, without limitation, breach of Your obligations set out in the Agreement) or those of any third parties, (vi) problems with Your equipment and/or third party equipment, or (vii) interruptions to the services requested by You.
8.1 You agree that You shall defend, indemnify, save and hold i-core2, its officers, employees, agents, sub-contractors and affiliated companies harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against i-core2, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by You, Your agents, employees or assigns;
8.2 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless i-core2 against liabilities arising out of (i) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with a i-core2 server, (ii) any material supplied by You infringing or allegedly infringing the proprietary rights of a third party, (iii) Intellectual Property Right infringement, (iv) any defective products sold by You from a i-core2 server, and (v) any breach of any of Your obligations or the warranties given by You in this Agreement.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
9.1 Neither party is under any liability to the other party in respect of anything which, apart from this provision, may constitute a breach of the Agreement arising by reason of force majeure which means, in relation to either party, circumstances beyond the reasonable control of that party including acts of God, acts of any governmental or supranational authority, war or national emergency, riots, civil commotion, fire, network failure, systems fault, unauthorized use or access to the IT systems of i-core2 or the Customer, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock outs (whether or not by that party), strikes and other industrial disputes (in each case, whether or not relating to that party’s workforce), restraints or delays affecting shipping or carriers, inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials and currency restrictions, to the extent outside of its reasonable control.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
10.1 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof and neither relied on any representation made by the other party unless such representation is expressly included herein;
10.2 Nothing in this clause shall relieve either party of liability for fraudulent misrepresentations and neither party shall be entitled to any remedy for either any negligent or innocent misrepresentation except to the extent (if any) that a court or arbitrator may allow reliance on the same as being fair and reasonable;
10.3 This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, understandings, proposals or undertakings, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter expressly set forth herein.
11.1 In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole;
11.2 i-core2 will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of i-core2 as reflected in the original provision.
12.1 Each of the parties agrees not to disclose any Confidential Information received from the other party or make any use of any such Confidential Information other than for the purposes of performance of this Agreement, except that (i) each party may disclose Confidential Information received from the other to its responsible employees, consultants, sub contractors or suppliers who need to receive the information in the course of performance of this Agreement, (ii) the confidentiality obligations set out above shall not apply to any information which is or subsequently becomes available to the general public other than through a breach by the receiving party, or is already known to the receiving party before disclosure by the disclosing party or is developed through the independent efforts of the receiving party, or (iii) the receiving party rightfully receives from a third party without restriction as to use.
13.1 The failure or delay by either party in exercising any right, power or remedy of that party under the Agreement will not in any circumstances impair such right, power or remedy, nor operate as a waiver of it;
13.2 The single or partial exercise by either party of any right, power or remedy under the Agreement will not in any circumstances preclude any other or further exercise of it or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy.
13.3 Any waiver by either party of a breach of or default under any of the terms of the Agreement by the other party is not deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and in no way affects the other terms of the Agreement.
14.1 You shall not assign, sub-license or transfer Your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of i-core2. However, in the event that i-core2 consents to such an assignment, sub-license or transfer, then this Agreement shall endure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns;
14.2 i-core2 may sub-contract or assign any or all of its rights and obligations under this Agreement.
15.1 This Agreement may not be amended or modified by You except by means of a written document signed by both You and an authorised representative of i-core2.
16.1 You agree that any notice or communications required or permitted to be delivered under this Agreement by i-core2 to You shall be deemed to have been given immediately if delivered by e-mail or 24 hours after dispatch if sent by overnight mail in accordance with the contact information You have provided.
17. GOVERNING LAW
17.1 This Agreement, and Your rights and obligations under this Agreement, shall be governed by the laws of the England, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18.1 You may not use i-core2 servers and Email services for any of the following: (i) to send messages or communications, which are unsolicited, offensive, abusive, indecent or obscene; (ii) to send messages causing annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to another user of the internet or (iii) to send messages for the purpose of fraud and /or with the intention of committing a criminal offence;
18.2 To prevent the sending of bulk unsolicited mail, SMTP traffic to and from a server will be blocked in the following scenarios: (i) where we identify a server that has an open mail relay; (ii) where a significant volume of mail is sent from a domain in a 10 minute period or (iii) where we have received significant volumes of complaints concerning unsolicited mail originating from a i-core2 hosted server;
18.3 To prevent i-core2’s IP addresses being blocked by IP address blocking, Your server may be disabled where we have received significant volumes of complaints concerning unsolicited mail originating from a i-core2 server, or unsolicited email being sent to promote sites being hosted on a i-core2 server;
19.1 If i-core2 disables a server, we will: (i) provide follow up correspondence during office hours from our Misuse Department, detailing the reasons for the suspension and what actions, if any, the administrator should take to rectify the situation; (ii) work with You to suggest a resolution to the issue at hand and arrange for the restoration of Services in the shortest timescale possible once an agreement has been reached; (iii) not re-enable any server that has a history of similar misuse; (iv) pass the account to the appropriate department to resolve any outstanding issues such as account balance or closure;
19.2 If an action is taken against a site or server, You should communicate directly with the Misuse Department within office hours;
19.3 Restoration of any and all Services suspended during a Misuse Department investigation will be considered on a case-by-case basis;
19.4 i-core2 have a police liaison function and are committed to assisting and cooperating with all law enforcement and government agencies in helping to reduce internet crime.
20. REPORTING MISUSE
20.1 In order to efficiently process Your report we need You to send as much information as possible and Your contact email address and phone number. Below are the details that we will need from You when investigating internet misuse. Reports will not be investigated until the details below have been received. If any of the information below is missing from Your report, please re-send the information;
20.2 Reporting port scanning, attempted hacking and firewall activity: (i) where Your report is based upon information obtained from a firewall, please ensure that You send the relevant unedited firewall log (or excerpt). Please ensure that the log includes the time, date and time zone; (ii) You also need to confirm that the clock on Your PC is accurate and that You are using the correct time zone for Your locale; (iii) Screenshots or image files will not be accepted as evidence of a system intrusion; (iv) If You see any other misuse on Your own servers originating from a i-core2 IP address, then please send us the following information: Your URL, our web server log (showing the IP address, time, date and time zone of the IP address logging into Your server), and any details of the misuse that has taken place.
20.3 Reporting email/ newsgroup misuse (including spam): (i) We require the full header and content of the email/ newsgroup post. The header enables us to trace the journey that an email/ newsgroup post has made from the computer it originated from to the computer it was downloaded to;
20.4 Reporting virus activity: (i) If You have received or been infected by a virus, worm or Trojan please note that i-core2 are unable to offer any support in their removal. We recommend that you install anti-virus software and ensure that it is updated regularly; (ii) please include the following information in your complaint: the header of the email (if one is available) and the content of the email; (iii) the email attachment that was sent to You (if any). The attachment may need to be placed in an archived file (.zip, .rar etc) for our email software to receive it. If You cannot attach the virus, then please send the email and header only;
20.5 Reporting web space abuse: (i) If You become aware of any server hosted by i-core2 that you feel is in contravention of our Terms of Service or our Acceptable Use Policy, then please email us with the details; (ii) please send the following information: the URL, the time and date that You noticed the infringement, any details regarding how You came to view the material, and a precise description of why You believe the domain to be in breach;
20.6 i-core2 actively reports any illegal activities that take place on our servers to the police. i-core2 also work with the Internet Watch Foundation to ensure that any images of child abuse are removed from our service and reported as soon as we are made aware, in line with current working practices.
21. DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATIONS
21.1 By registering a .uk domain name, You enter into a contract of registration with Nominet, on the following terms and conditions, at http://www.nominet.org.uk/registrants/aboutdomainnames/legal/terms/ andhttp://www.nominet.org.uk/registrants/aboutdomainnames/rules/. This is a separate contract to any arrangement You may have with any third party for the provision of Services. Please read the Nominet terms before proceeding with your order;
21.2 By registering any domain other than a .uk domain, You enter into a contract of registration with the relevant registry. Information on ICANN who are the overall authority for all other registries is available at this web page http://www.icann.org/en/registrars/registrant-rights-responsibilities-en.htm
21.3 To use the i-core2 DNS, web and email forwarding service (for domains without web hosting) the domain must be either registered and managed through i-core2 or have been fully transferred and under our domain management.
21.4 For any domains registered by You for a third party You need to ensure that they are aware of the terms and conditions of the relevant registry.
i-core2 Ltd makes no warranties, representations or undertakings (whether express or implied):
– About any of the content of these pages (including, without limitation, as to the accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of such content or that the content of these pages is error-free)
– About any other Web site (or any content of or goods or services offered through any such Web site) accessed through or referred to in these pages, whether by means of a hypertext link or otherwise.
IN NO EVENT WILL i-core2 LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THESE PAGES OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE ACCESSED THROUGH OR REFERRED TO IN THESE PAGES.
If there are any questions regarding these terms & conditions, you may contact us using the information below.
114 Northenden Rd
0161 219 1282
Company Number: 09538965
VAT Number: 247957750